Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

I don't know about you, but I have had quite a busy month to kick off my new year.  I've been back and forth to the west coast several times, visiting with family and friends, and working with some great writers. I am also getting ready for the Virtual Music Conference, which you should definitely check out.  

I would like to remind the songwriters out there that if you would like an individual one-on-one song evaluation or mentoring session ("one-on-ones with Steve") I would love to listen to your music and help you in any way that I can. Please contact me and we can find a time- either in person, by phone, or on Skype.  I am excited for what this coming year will bring for the writers I am working with. 

I want to end this little post with a bit of inspiration for the start of your new year - to be applied however you see fit in your life.
As I always say, "You never know where you’ll find the magic"

No comments:

Post a Comment